Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Mr. Man" Birthday Party

Children's birthday parties are always so much fun! They allow for so much creativity, and I especially like that both kids and parents can have a great time together in a relaxed setting. Speaking of fun and creativity, one of my favorite blogs, Hostess with the Mostess, featured this totally awesome "Mr. Man" party that was thrown by Christina Brian, celebrating the birthdays of her triplet boys and her brother. I love the theme - it's so original!
One of my favorite pictures is the one shown above where dad is wearing a t-shirt that reads "The Original Mr. Man" on the back. I know my husband would love one of those!
Check out the tie-printed napkins, not only were they useful but they were also fashionable. Not to mention the chocolate mustaches - yum!
To read the rest of the story and view more photos, head on over to Hostess with the Mostess blog. There's so much eyecandy, you'll keep going back!

No comments :