Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cupcake Photo Invitations

Introducing two new birthday invitation designs - cupcakes!
Through my Etsy shop, I will be offering the design on the left as a "print at home" option, where I will customize the design and e-mail you a printable file to be processed by your favorite photo lab, or to print at home.

Through my website at PaisleyInParis.com, you can customize the design below, right on your screen! Simply customize, upload your photo, click and purchase! Your printed invitations will arrive at your doorstep in less than a week!
I will be posting lots of matching items such as address labels, favor tags, birthday banners, etc, so be sure to visit both sites for all your cupcake birthday invitation stationery needs!
PaisleyInParis.com and PaisleyInParis.Etsy.com

No comments :