Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ladybug Play Date Calling Cards

Play date calling cardsI recently added these cute ladybug calling cards to my shop. I never really used any mommy cards when my daughter was a toddler. We have a big family, so as a toddler she had tons of play dates with her little cousins. Then the last week of kindergarten came around. She was excited about all the end of year school activities, but sad about not seeing her friends during the summer. My solution? These adorable play date calling cards! I made her a handful of my "Let's Hang Out" design (also available in my shop) to pass out to her classmates on the last day of school. They were a big hit with the teachers as well as with the rest of the mommies, and we're excited about keeping in touch with her little friends during summer vacation.
If you like these cards but your kids are all grown up, you can keep these cards in mind for the next time you're looking for a great gift for any small child and mommy!

No comments :