Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cute Packaging

It's official, I have cooties. I knew it was gonna hit me sooner or later, and it looks like it happened sooner than later. My body's aching and dehydrated demanding rest and warm tea. I've been congested, nauseous, and well, you get the point. All the symptoms of the common cold, I have'em. But I've been taking good care of myself, eating warm homemade chicken soup, drinking lots of water, orange juice and taking my vitamins because mommies can't be sick. We have too much to do!
In evening when I felt a little better, hubby and I took a quick trip Target to buy me some cold relief medicine and look what I found! These adorably packaged boxes of Puff's facial tissue. And guess what I did? I paid the extra price for nice packaging and purchased generic over the counter cold medicine. I figured, my body will eventually heal, but cute packaging livens up my soul instantly. Faster than any cold relief name-brand medicine could ever heal my body.

Like my blog? Please vote for me at
Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :