Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween Invitations

Halloween InvitationsI haven't had a chance to add as much holiday stationery to the shop as I'd like to, but little by little it's coming along, and I'm enjoying every bit of it. In fact, I didn't even have a chance to create free printable calendar this month due to me going back to work full-time while still finishing up a few custom wedding projects here in the studio. That's aside from being a full-time mom to a first grader who needs help with homework, and wife to a wonderful man who makes me coffee every morning in exchange for one hot meal a day (the other two meals he prepares or reheats for himself). ~ Ah, life. So much to do, so little time, but we do what we can right? And here's what I was able to create today...cute Halloween Party invitations with matching stickers and magnets. ~ Wishing you a fabulous week and stay tuned for more Halloween stationery and party supplies!


Like my blog? Please vote for me at
Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :