Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and I love it! I went to the mall today and I must admit, I enjoyed the Christmas music in the background. I live in the desert, beautiful Palm Springs, California, so we don't get much of a Christmas feel just by looking outside our windows. It's in the shops (and church) where we get that Christmasy vibe, with the beautiful holiday decor, the music, and yes, the sales too.
I actually haven't had much time to add as much new holiday merchandise to my shop as I wanted to before I started my new full-time job, but I'm not complaining. I love the new job, and little by little, but I am able to add at least a couple of new designs each week. ~ Visit PaisleyInParis.com to see and shop the latest holiday treats!

Like my blog? Please vote for me at
Top Mommy Blogs.com!
It only takes 1 second.

No comments :