Sunday, January 2, 2011

Free 3.25" Square Envelope Template

Hope you all spent a fabulous New Year weekend! I spent some time with my family on New Year's Eve, then spent New Year's Day in my PJ's cleaning, decluttering and crafting - I loved it!
I made several cards this weekend, including a 3.25" square envelope template for you to enjoy! Just print the file, cut around the edges and fold, or follow these easy steps to create a durable template that you'll be able to use over and over again on a variety of paper stocks.
You'll need: a computer, printer, empty cereal box, scissors & glue stick.
Step 1: Print the 3.25" Square Envelope Template.
Step 2: Glue the printout onto the cover of a cereal box (printed side of the template should face you, glue on the back).
Step 3: Cut around the edges and enjoy!
Note: You can get two small envelopes out of one standard 8.5x11 sheet of paper. Just trace, cut out your shapes, fold the edges towards the center and glue them together.
Get creative! Make envelopes out of newspaper, old maps, scrapbooking paper, magazine pages, gift bags or anything else you can think of. ~ Happy New Year! Enjoy!

Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :