Sunday, January 9, 2011

Totally 80s Birthday Party Invitations

Totally 80s Birthday Party InvitationsSo excited for my sister's 80's theme birthday party! Every time I hear an 80's song, it takes me back to my childhood/early teens and the memories bring a smile to my face. Those were some fun times and funky fashions! Speaking of which, I'm going to start looking for the perfect outfit in the next couple of days. Hopefully I can borrow my step-daughter's hair crimper to complete the look. You know I'm going to be taking lots of pictures of this party! ~ If you're planning an 80's bash as well, check out these 80's Birthday Party Invitation I added to my shop. They're fun, colorful, and totally 80's! A great way to begin the fun and inspire your guests.

Like my blog? Please vote for me at
Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :