Monday, March 11, 2013

New Baby Shower Postage: Couple with Baby

I recently received a client request to modify my popular "Expecting Couple" baby shower illustration to include a baby in the picture. What a fabulous idea! I created the original illustration about two years ago for a coed baby shower. As time went by, I added different color options for this design, but I never thought of including the baby. You know what they say, "two minds are better than one," so please, don't ever hesitate to contact me if you find something in my shop that you like, but is in need of a few minor modifications to better fit your needs.

Below: Custom postage featuring modified "New Parents with Baby" artwork. Great for pregnancy announcements, birth announcements and thank you cards. 



Shown above is the original illustration, on Baby Shower invitations.


Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :