Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tangerine and Hot Pink Wedding Invitation Sample $3.99



It's Wedding Wednesday! I haven't written many wedding-related posts since I closed my Wedding Invitation Design Studio at the end of 2010 and returned to the corporate world full-time.

I am currently in the process of selling most of the craft supplies, paper stocks and invitation samples that I've had on the shelves since then. I love paper, and it would be a shame for it to remain on my shelves, when it could otherwise be used by other fellow designers, paper crafters or brides-to-be.

The above piece was designed for a couple with a modest budget, who in order to cut costs, had their invitations laser printed on shimmer paper and light card stock, and used an RSPV post card, instead of a reply card and envelope. This is a great piece to own if you recently joined the Envelopments® family of resellers, or if you're a bride-to-be who is looking for wedding stationery inspiration.

Ships within 24 hours, from Palm Desert, California.


 
Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :