Monday, March 31, 2014

Adiós Spring Break!

My child got very lucky this year and was invited to spend a few days out of town with family during spring break. I couldn't take any time off, so had it not been for them, she would have spent a whole week playing board games with grandma while her dad and I worked. It isn't exactly a bad thing. But it's not as cool as going somewhere new and playing with kids your age. She loved being away of course, spent lots of time outdoors and playing in the water with her cousin. She wasn't too happy when Sunday came around and we had to start getting ready for school the next day. You know what I say? I say suck it up child! I'm happy you had a great time and I love you dearly, but it's time to pay attention and get your learnin' on! Love, mommy. 




Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :