Sunday, December 28, 2014

New: Japanese Kokeshi Doll Note Cards

Hi there! Santa was very kind to me this year and brought me the one thing that has been on my list for several years now - an Intuos Pro Wacom tablet!
This is my first illustration created using the tablet. It was inspired by little niece, Asami. Her daddy is Japanese, mommy (my sister) is Mexican-American, and little Asamichan is just gorgeous!

My new Japanese Kokeshi Doll design is now available in my Zazzle shop, where you'll find it on note cards, blank greeting cards, compact mirrors (great flower girl gift), iPad mini protective cases, stickers and magnets!

So happy I'll be off work for the next few days, which will give me a chance to stay home, play a bit more with my tablet and add a few more designs to my shop.
Kokeshi Doll and Cherry Blossoms stationery


Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :