Monday, February 2, 2015

Printable Party Invitations

Looking for easy DIY printable invitations? Well, over the next few weeks, I will be adding several affordable options to my website, as an alternative to purchasing customized invitations on my Zazzle shop. While invitations through my shop are high quality and usually printed and shipped within 24 hours, they start at about $2 each invitation. 
On the other hand, if you purchase the fill-in-the blank alternatives on my website, you can print as many as you need for one low price, with designs starting as low as $2.99 each. Now that's a deal!

Below are a few designs currently available through my website at dioselina.com:

Fairy Fill-In-the-Blank Invitations

Garden Party Fill in the Blank Invitations


Trash Bash fill in the blank invitations



Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :