Saturday, September 12, 2009

Custom "Under the Sea" Stationery Note Cards

One of my clients asked me to design stationery note cards that would appeal to her flower girls with a strong fun and colorful feel, while tying in to her beach theme wedding. I was able to do just than and more! I used the same ivory, blue and speckled card stocks that were used to create her wedding invitations, and if you look closely, all the little sea creatures on the note cards have a flower on their head, symbolic of the flower girls.

The bride had pre-purchased her own packaging, so I just wrapped the stationery sets in grass- paper I had left over from another project, and enclosed them in a lovely black box to ship out directly to the bride in Pennsylvania.

These stationery sets will be available for purchase in my Etsy shop soon, so stay tuned!

No comments :