Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Andria!

Six years ago my life changed, never to be the same again. When I saw myself in her eyes for the first time, I didn't know what the future held for us. I just knew I fell in love all over again and that I'd always give her the best of me as a mom, friend and guide in life.
Six years later, I have gray hair and I'm sure she's had something to do with it. I yell around the house more than I'd like to admit doing so and sometimes I want to bang my head against the wall because of her excessive whining. She also makes me laugh constantly. We cook together, we craft, we chat, cuddle and enjoy each others company. She really is my best buddy, especially when she tells her dad she needs to ask me for permission because I'm the boss of this house. Hee, hee. Yeah, she cracks me up! ~ Happy Birthday, Andria! I love you with all my heart.
Photo taken June 14, 2010 - Stanford University.

No comments :