Monday, August 30, 2010

Robot Party Inspiration

Robot Party Invitations and InspirationI had blogged a few weeks about my new Robot Birthday and Baby Shower collection. Well today I found a few more items that would make the party complete!
If you're having a Robot theme birthday, you can have your little guests craft their own robots. This would make a fun activity and they get to take home a one-of-a-kind toy.
Believe it or not, the robots above were created using silver spray paint and recycled packaging, such as water bottles, juice boxes, plastic cups, buttons, lids, fruit cups, and more. Read more about the creative process at AlphaMom in this story by one of my favorite bloggers, Brenda Ponnay.

If it's a Robot Baby Shower your having, then you can create these little metallic friends ahead of time and use them as center pieces or as part of the decorations.

What can be more fun than Robot cupcakes? Everybody loves cupcakes! Have fun creating them, mix and match body parts for a more electrifying desert.
If you need any other party elements such as birthday banners or gift tags, thank you cards, or any other stationery items, check my website as I'm always adding more items to my existing collections, and new designs on a weekly basis. If you don't find it in my shop, just send me a message and I'll be glad to create what you're looking for.
Also, feel free to comment with other ideas that may make this party theme complete.

Like my blog? Please vote for me at
Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 2 seconds.

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Those robot cupcakes are so cute! I just found your blog through Mama's Little Nestwork and I love all the great ideas you post. I'm looking forward to reading more. I'm your newest follower.

Jill
http://meetthedubiens.blogspot.com/

Paul said...

I love these little metal robot guys!
I'm going to do a robot book soon, if I can persuade my publishers!
Lovely creative blog here.
Do they have Top Daddy Blogs?
Just voted for you.
DinosaurStore Blog!!

Urban Flowerpot said...

Your robot cans are so cute!

Ms. Dio said...

Thank you! I wish I could take credit for them, but they were actually created by one of my favorite bloggers by the name of Brenda Ponay. Aren't they just adorable?