Monday, September 6, 2010

Studio Updates

Hope you all a great Labor Day weekend. I had a great time with my sister and the rest of her bridesmaids who also happen to be our cousins. We got together today to help her make cranes for her wedding decor. Above is a picture of my first crane on origami paper. Her wedding is going to be amazing. They are doing such a good job blending both cultures (Mexican and Japanese) and they're both very crafty so it's gonna be a DYI wedding, with lots of style. Can't wait!
On another note, I recently accepted a temporary full-time job through the end of December. Aside from that I am working on completing custom stationery for 2 weddings that I booked this summer, I am finalizing a corporate order of 4,000 (yes four thousand) invitations for a holiday party, I'm responding to daily inquiries for items selling in my stationery shop, and I have first grader that needs help with homework each night. Unfortunately that leaves very little time continue updating the blog several times as week as I was doing, but I will try my best to do so at least once a week so don't forget to stop by occasionally to see what I've been up to! I may be posting a paper crane tutorial on here soon, since we'll be making a few hundred of them from here to next June.

No comments :