Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Owl Holiday Greetings

I must admit I'm horrible at sending out holiday cards. I make them every year, and very rarely do my family and friends receive one. I'm on a mission to change that this year! I also decided I would send out holiday postcards which create less waste by omitting an envelope, and they cost less to ship being that postage for postcards costs less than postage for letters and greeting cards. Above is my first design of the season, and it's sooo me. I love owls, the non-traditional holiday colors, flairful font and clean lines. I have other designs on the drawing board waiting to be unveiled, but if you're into owls this holiday season, my new Owl Holiday Collection is ready to purchase! I have created the matching stickers, address labels, round stickers for cupcake toppers, greeting cards, postage and more!

Like my blog? Please vote for me at
Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :