Friday, November 26, 2010

Getting Ready for a Craft Party

I don't entertain much. I have such a big family that there's always something going-on on the weekends, so I've never really felt the need to add more to everyone's calendar. I've just been enjoying my family so much lately, that I decided to take advantage of the long holiday weekend and throw a little craft party tomorrow afternoon for us girls to hang out together one more time before we go back to work next week. We'll be making photo cards, cupcake toppers, food flags, gift tags, money holders & more! We'll also be helping my sister make paper cranes for her Japanese/Mexican wedding, so it should be a fun time surrounded by the things I love...my family/friends, paper crafting, and food. - Gotta hide the munchies though, or the hubby and I might get to them before the party even starts. ;)

Like my blog? Please vote for me at
Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :