Saturday, February 26, 2011

African American Baby Shower Invitations

I hardly take on any custom projects anymore because of my work schedule, but a while back a good friend of my husband's approached me with a fabulous concept that I could not say no to. She and a friend were discussing the ideal baby shower invitation for a party they were planning, which would depict a stylish African American "diva". After showing me a few pictures of the mommy to be (she's beautiful, by the way) they asked if I would design an invitation featuring an African American woman, in high heels wearing a leopard print jacket. I loved the concept instantly! All I needed was to find some free time to create the design and upload it to the shop. Guess what? They're in the shop now, ready for you to customize and purchase!

Like my blog? Please vote for me at
Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :