Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lion Birthday Invitations - Great for a Safari theme!

Lion Birthday Party InvitationsHi there! Well, as you may already know, I'm a full-time working mom with a stationery business on the side. We're in the middle of "Season Madness" at work, which has left me with very little time for blogging lately. It's been fun, though. Lots of special events coming up, amongst them, a Theatre Ball that I will be attending next weekend. I've never been to a ball before, so it'll be fun to play dress-up, enjoy a work-date with the hubby and the most rewarding part of all, we'll get to see the fruits of our labor. So excited!
On another note, with spring around the corner, I thought I'd introduce you to my Lion stationery, perfect for those Safari themed birthday parties. Shown above are the invitations, matching stickers and postage, but there are a few other items available in the shop. From magnet favors to address labels and more. Let the fun begin with roar!

Like my blog? Please vote for me at
Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :