Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mommy's Little Pumpkin Baby Shower

Mommy's Little Pumpkin Baby Shower InvitationsIt's been a while since I've had the chance to add a new design to the shop. I kept busy this summer working on stationery for my sister's wedding (pictures coming soon), working full-time, couponing, and zumba-ing! It's been lots of fun, and now that the wedding is over, I'm excited to have a little "me" time again to sit quietly in front of the computer, with a warm cup of coffee or cool smoothie, depending of my mood, and design my little heart out!
Mommy's Little Pumpkin StickersToday, I'm sharing this "Mommy's Little Pumpkin" invitation design that I created for my cousin's baby shower. We're actually having a costume party/coed baby shower for her. Something different, should be a blast! I've also created the matching stickers and postage. The invitation and other matching items are all available in both boy and girl colors.


Like my blog? Please vote for me at
Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :