Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Envelopments® Papers for Wedding Invitations


I rarely work on custom wedding invitations anymore, but every once in a while I find it very difficult to say no to family requests. I've been a busy bee the last couple of weeks, but I'm also very happy with my new creations. Above is a sneak peek of one of the designs I've been working on the last few days. I am meeting the bride in a couple of days to deliver a printed sample and help her make some final choices before we proceed with production. The toughest choice will be which color to go with for the envelopes. Which one do you like best? Orchid, for a nice punch of color, or Lavelite for a nice soft shimmer? I know it's not a good photo. It's late and I don't have very good lighting inside the house at this hour, but you get the idea.

By the way, if you are a DIY bride or simply looking to purchase Envelopments® samples, send me an e-mail! Since I am no longer accepting custom design orders, I am trying to sell as much of my inventory as possible at very reasonable rates. You may contact me via e-mail at dio:::[at]:::paisleyinparis:::[dot]:::com. 


Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :