Thursday, July 26, 2012

"Wishes for Baby" Cards

Wishes for Baby Girl
I am always delighted to receive special requests in regards to my existing artwork. This week, I received a request for a "Wishes for Baby" card featuring my "Baby In Tea Cup" illustration. These little cuties are a great way to inspire your baby shower guests to share their thoughts and wisdom with your little one. What a great little keepsake! Not only will the advice come in handy one day, but you will always have a way to remember who was there with you, celebrating the highly anticipated arrival of your little one.
My new "Wishes for Baby" cards are now available for purchase at PaisleyInParis.com, currently featuring my "Baby In Tea Cup" and "Mommy's Little Pumpkin" designs. I will continue to add more to coordinate with my existing collection, as well as adding a few brand new designs.
 
Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :