Saturday, December 1, 2012

My new love

Hello everyone. Meet my new love. His name is Mac. He's beautiful, smart, fun, resourceful and we have so much in common (he plays my favorite music, we draw together, we Facetime my loved ones, etc.).
I am thankful for the time Mr. PC and I shared together - all NINE years, to be exact. He's practically a dinosaur in computer years, and just like dinosaurs became extinct, I know Mr. PC doesn't have much life left in him. He will spend the last of his days with my little girl, helping her with homework, while Mac and I begin our new journey together. One of productivity, fun and growth, all which will be seen on this blog and my stationery shop at www.PaisleyInParis.com.  ~ I'm so excited!


Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :