Thursday, December 5, 2013

Paisley In Paris™ on Society6

I'm happy to announce that I opened a Society6 store today! I'm still in the process of adding artwork and trying to get familiar with the back-end of the site, but so far so good. The site is easy to navigate, all the artist galleries are very clean-looking and there's a lot of quality content in this community. Makes me very excited to be a part of it.
While Zazzle allows me to create an array of gift items and stationery, Society6 is geared more towards prints and patterns, a path I've been exploring a little deeper in the last few months. Speaking of patterns, take a look at the tote bag I created with my "Land of Love and Color" illustration. Pretty cool, heh? I just might have to purchase one for myself!
Hope you have some time to click the link below to take a look around my shop. You will receive free shipping and $5 off on any purchases until December 8th at midnight, Pacific Time.
http://society6.com/product/land-of-love-and-color_bag?curator=paisleyinparis
Happy shopping!
*Excludes framed art prints, stretched canvases and throw pillows with insert.

1 comment :

Bee Brown said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by at the hive! good luck with your store! x