Monday, June 23, 2014

Experimenting with Prismacolor Markers

Hadn't had a chance to take out the Prismacolor markers in a while. Since I work full-time, I do most of my doodling during my breaks at work or late at night. Right before turning off the lights, I grab my sketchbook, black sharpie pen and I doodle away for about 15-20 minutes. It helps me clear my mind allowing me to fall asleep faster once the lights are out.
Well this past Sunday night, I decided to set the black marker aside and dust off the Prismacolors. An hour an a half later, I was having so much fun, it was quite a struggle to put them away. I had a bit of a hard time getting up for work this morning, but it's okay. A new piece of art was born, making it all worth while.
Here's a sneak peek of the piece I created. It's not quite done yet, but I'll make sure to share the final product once it's done.

No comments :