Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Wine Corks for Sale

My husband thought he'd tap into his creative abilities and make a bath mat out of wine corks for our bathroom. "What a great idea!" I thought. As did he. But several weeks went by and there was no bath mat in sight. Months went by, our house started overflowing with wine corks and still no bath mat.
Sigh...so we figured we'd give someone else a chance to get their little hands on these babies and show us what they can do. Because apparently, all my husband was able to do was collect them.
Wine corks are great for making wedding place cards, key chains, succulent planters, trivets, bulletin boards, holiday wreaths and more! If you're interested, visit my website to purchase to purchase. We have 600 wine corks available at this time.



Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :