Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Little Red Riding Hood Coloring Page


I have a niece that's in the process of learning her shapes and colors. I am also an avid doodler, and I find inspiration in just about anything. This time, I was inspired to create a kids coloring book (still a work in progress) and a variety of printable coloring pages that can be used as a learning tool for kids. This is my first of many more printables to come!
If your little ones are already familiar with the story of Little Red Riding Hood, they will most likely enjoy coloring a picture of her, since it's someone they already "know."  Just hand them a few crayons or markers and guide them through the process. You might ask them to find the red crayon and color the cape in red, then ask them to find the yellow crayon and suggest the use it to color the sun, and just like that, learning becomes fun!

This Little Red Riding Hood is my original illustration, right out of my sketchbook, and is available as a printable download through my website for only $0.99.

No comments :