Thursday, February 26, 2015

This week's doodles and lettering

I was all gung ho earlier in the year about my 365 days of doodles challenge. Well, of course I was inspired and motivated, I was on vacation and had all the time in the world to do what I love - create, create, create. But then winter break was over. I went back to work, and with the season is full bloom,  everything else (from here till May) is pretty much on the back burner. 
I haven't been drawing daily as I intended, but I do manage to sneak a little ink on paper every couple of days. I just don't have the time to post, especially at work, but that'll change soon ;)

Below are a few doodles from this week plus a bit of hand lettering. I have taken a higher interest in lettering recently, and I'm learning simply by observing. Hoping to take a course or two over the summer to really begin to master the skill.

Also, be on the lookout for my little bee and flower below. I'll be turning it into a greeting card illustration sometime in the next couple of weeks.





Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :