Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sparkly Shimmery Doodles

If it sparkles, I shall love it! From diamonds to rhinestones and all else that glitters, including my latest addiction, the ever so sparkly and brilliant Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pens. I am the biggest doodle-queen, and now more than ever since my recent discovery of said pens. They really bring my little drawings to life!
I intend to use my tiny little creations as embellishments for handcrafted greeting cards and as gift tags for Christmas and other upcoming occasions.
I've been using recycled stocks from an overflowing drawer in my studio filled with tons of beautiful odd-shaped pieces of paper. It gives me great joy to finally make use of them as I declutter my office and contribute to embellishing the world of handcrafted stationery one sparkly doodle at a time. All I have to say is thank you Sakura!
Like my blog? Please vote for me at
Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :