Friday, May 3, 2013

Sad Puppy Eyes "I'm Sorry" card, $2.85

Only 1 in stock.
At one point or another, we've all had to give someone the sad puppy look and say those two little words that make everything better and help us move on. Uh, "You suck!" are not the words I'm referring to in this case, but I'm sure we've all had to say that, along with "go away!" But that's a whole new collection of cards I should get working on.

This folded card features my original "sad puppy" illustration and is printed on khaki recycled paper. Card measures 4.24x5.5 inches, and is blank inside, awaiting your heartfelt message. Shipped with a blue envelope to match your little blue heart, neatly secured inside a clear cellophane bag.

You're welcome.

Card ships within 24 hours from Palm Desert, CA.
Click here to view more handcrafted greeting cards.

Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :